With resolution 015-03 on March 2, 2010, the Ministry of Transport once again habilito Total Logistics SAS As a multimodal transport service and customs transit. By submitting a DTM, this figure can carry goods from seaports to inland Colombians bringing multiple benefits in the overall supply chain.
Major Public Benefits:
- Increased efficiency and availability of storage areas in puertosl.
- Lower costs for control of goods in terms of safety.
- Greater effectiveness and control of tax collection.
Key Benefits for the user:
- Decreased time and costs in port operations
- Increased safety for the load in terms of looting or theft
- Allows the suspension of customs duties for both general cargo loading project, or capital goods used in zones, UAPs, Altex, Operations Plan under special plans Vallejo located within the country.
- Figure Customs generating competitive opportunities in terms of import costs.
- FCL - Full Container: Loose cargo and containers full quota.
- Loose Cargo Expreso: point to point transport vehicle cargo express.
- Consolidated Loose Cargo: point to point transport cargo vehicle load consolidate with another customer.
- Air OTM.
- Special Projects: Matching your needs logistics after verification of load conditions.
- Load extradimensionada and extrapesada: Transport of these charges in compliance with the existing regulations.
- Goods transported by their own means.